In order to achieve the company’s goals, it is essential that Det norske is trusted by society. As a company, we must be able to efficiently manage the challenges and requirements society imposes on our activities.
Corporate responsibility and our principles
Corporate responsibility shall be reflected in our core values, in the quality of our work and products, and in our entire range of activities. There must be coherence between what we say and what we do.
Det norske shall:
- Operate its business with integrity and respect laws, different cultures and human dignity and human rights.
- Operate its business in accordance with fundamental human rights as enshrined in the UN Human Rights Declaration and follow the standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Show consideration for the local community and emphasize spin-off effects of the company’s activities.
- In its role as partner contribute to learning and distribution of knowledge.
- Establish long-term working relationships and utilize the supplier industry’s expertise for the further development of the industry.
Openness and anti-corruption
Det norske shall be a transparent and open company vis-à-vis the general public, the authorities, partners, the local community and media.
We shall conduct our business in an ethical manner and work against all forms of corruption.
Cooperation with other parties
Det norske shall show frankness regarding risk and the manner in which we manage the various aspects of our activities. We shall contribute to an open dialogue both internally as well as externally.